January 16, 2010

James Cameron's utter prejudice in Avatar

You've heard the terms racist and sexist. You've heard the terms homophobia and Islamophobic.
What do you call James Cameron and his rabid anti-military tripe in Avatar? Okay, I haven't actually seen it yet. To be fair, I will, but I will wait until I can borrow a DVD when it comes out. I don't want to support this sort of message in any financial way.

Yes, I may be guilty of pre-judging Avatar, but there's a lot of bloggers and pundits who say the military are portrayed as sadistic goons in Cameron's film. So based on circumstantial evidence, I offer this only somewhat baseless accusation (a la the lefty style of brainless robot attacks*):


James Cameron is detrimilitarist.

In other words - he is biasedly and deliberately detrimental to the military. That's my new term for someone who hates the military reflexively and with prejudice. Yes, I made it up. But there's nothing fake about the concept. Liberals run down the very military that defends their right to do so, with a seeming reckless pleasure.

What else could it be but prejudice? And reflexively now they add that you must understand that they don't hate the troops. That's supposed to ease the sting. The truth is you can't really make that distinction. But that's a post for another day.

*Bonus Note: you think I'm wrong about the baseless left comment?

What about Danny Glover saying the Haiti earthquake was the result of the failure to come to an agreement in Copenhagen at the Climate summit. Really. As Rush Limbaugh says - you can't make this stuff up folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagreement is always welcome. Please remain civil. Vulgar or disrespectful comments towards anyone will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This