December 15, 2008

Top 10 Conservative Bloggers (this minute)

In my humble opinion and without any preamble. In fact, I'm not even sure they are in the right order (I've exclude certain ones that I follow regularly just because I'm not sure if they qualify as blogs)... okay, really there's no logic. This is a list of 'bloggers' that I really like in a very rough order.

By the way, I've never bid on a Senate seat.

10. Pamela Geller.

9. John Hinderaker/Scott Johnson/ Paul Mirengoff.

8. Whoever it is that runs Moonbattery.

7. Sister Toldjah.

6. Jim Geraghty.

5. The mysterious master(s) of Wizbang.

4. The Gateway Pundit.

3. John Hawkins.

2. Hugh Hewitt.

1. Michelle Malkin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagreement is always welcome. Please remain civil. Vulgar or disrespectful comments towards anyone will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This