January 9, 2009

Open Survey - RNC Chair choices

Curiosity about preferences for the RNC Chair got me interested in conducting a survey on my site. My first ever opinion survey.

Please vote. Something I'll be saying more and more frequently to Republicans as 2010 and 2012 approach.

And Please note, I've deliberately left out Al Franken as a choice for nomination, since votes would turn up mysteriously from other blogs and a suspicious recount would have to be conducted.



Favorite Candidate for RNC Chair?




Thanks for participating. I know that these types of surveys are unscientific but hopefully I can reach some level of theoretical statistical significance. So please vote and encourage your web acquaintances to do so also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disagreement is always welcome. Please remain civil. Vulgar or disrespectful comments towards anyone will be removed.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share This